Ovation: The Consequences Of Messing With Santa.
Santa Claus is a big part of Christmas for many children the world over. The secular representative of the holiday season has a long history of bringing smiles to the faces of youngsters and joy to the hearts of all. Kids of all ages look forward to his mysterious annual visit and the gifts that he brings.
It’s best to not mess with Santa in the Canadian town of Kingston were, just last week during the city’s annual Santa Claus parade, an unidentified 24-year-old man was arrested after telling kids that Santa isn’t real.
The Santa Claus bad-mouther faces criminal charges of causing a disturbance by being drunk and break of probation.
“It was pretty despicable that someone, during this time of the year, would tell kids Santa isn’t real – which of course we would argue.” – Constable Steve Koopman
Surely, this guy is on the naughty list.
Like this post? Follow the blog and get involved in discussions! Find “Follow via Email” on the right side of the page and click “Follow.” Buttons for Twitter, Pinterest and Facebook are there, too!
Copyright © 2012 www.DiatribesAndOvations.com
Please feel free to share this post.
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
From → Ovations